DO NOT TRESPASS
ALWAYS STAY IN A PUBLIC AREA.
DO NOT LISTEN OR FOLLOW ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE FOLLOW THE DIRECTION VOUCHER, ONLY 3 FLY92.3 EMPLOYEES KNOW IT’S WHEREABOUTS
DO NOT INTERACT WITH STRANGERS
LISTENERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IN THE SEARCH
OBSERVE POSTED AREAS, OBEY ALL LAWS
FLY92.3 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GAS COSTS INCURRED WITH THIS PROMOTION
The following rules apply to the FLY 92.3 FM FOLLOW THE DIRECTION CONTEST contest, sponsored by radio station WFLY-FM / FLY 92.3 FM, which is owned and operated by Albany Broadcasting. By participating in this contest, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. The following rules are in addition to the previously established general contest rules found on www.fly92.com.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. Listeners will be given directions to a location of a voucher good for tickets to see ONE DIRECTION at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN DECEMBER 3RD
3. The Voucher has a contact number and a code
4. The Voucher is hidden in an outdoor public location that is accessible during daytime hours (sunrise to sunset), do not search at night.
5. The FLY 92.3 FM listening area is defined by the broadcast range of the station (excluding Internet streaming). For example, these areas include, but are not limited to Albany, Schenectady, and Troy.
6. Directions as to the FOLLOW THE DIRECTION VOUCHER location will be given on the air (at FLY 92.3 FM’s discretion.) Different directions will be given out beginning November 15, 2012, 3 times daily (Monday through Friday) at 7:00am and 11:00am and 4:00pm up until the Voucher is found. Three (3) clues will be announced each weekday for the duration of the contest. DIRECTIONS WILL NOT BE REPEATED.
7. In order for a contestant to win, he or she must be at least 12 years of age as of 11/15/2012 (minors under the age of 16 must present a parent or guardian in order to claim the prize,) additionally participants under the age of 16 may not search without a parent or legal guardian. In order to win the contest a participant must find the Voucher and call the contact number printed on it. This is not the Fly 92.3 Request Line or our Business Line. They will then be asked to read the code on the back of the Voucher. If they do this correctly, they will be given further instructions.
8. FLY 92.3 FM does not guarantee the safety of participants in this contest. By participating, contestants agree that FLY 92.3 FM will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind suffered by participants, as a result in whole or in part, directly or indirectly relating to this contest. FLY 92.3 FM is not responsible for the negligence of the contestants.
9. The Voucher is hidden in a safe, public location that is accessible during daylight hours.
10. The Voucher is not buried.
11. The Voucher is not on a roof, in a private business, private home, or private property. It is not on abandoned property.
12. Do not trespass or violate the law to look for the Voucher.
13. The Voucher is not on or under a vehicle.
14. The Voucher is not on a person, nor does any person have information regarding the Voucher.
15. The Voucher is not on a highway or road, it is in a place with pedestrian access.
16. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, and/or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
17. Anyone participating in the contest must follow the rules of the contest, as well as the rules and regulations of the locations where they may seek out the Voucher.
18. No destruction of private or public property is necessary to find the Voucher. No risk-taking is required to locate the Voucher.
19. Any participant who puts themselves or others at risk, or creates an environment of harassment, will be automatically disqualified.
20. FLY 92.3 FM may at any time during the promotion and in its absolute discretion, terminate or suspend the competition.
21. All decisions made by the monitors and judges appointed by WFLY-FM / FLY 92.3 FM WILL BE FINAL!
22. The winner of the competition will be required to take part in all publicity activity associated with the promotion, including, but not limited to, phone calls, radio, TV, or press interviews, etc., for the duration of the promotion- and any time thereafter where there is publicity associated with the promotion.
23. By participating, the winner agrees not to engage in any negative interviews or make any disparaging comments or statements about FLY 92.3 FM, their employees or associates. By accepting the prize, the winner grants permission to FLY 92.3 FM to use his or her name, photograph, voice, and likeness for the use in advertising and/or publicity.
24. Any winner or contestant agrees to assist FLY 92.3 FM in the conduct of any investigation deemed necessary or appropriate to determine the legitimacy of the contestant’s fair play.
25. Employees and immediate family members of Albany Broadcasting and their affiliates, contest sponsors, their agencies or representatives, and employees of other radio broadcasting companies are not eligible to participate in this contest.
26. No purchase of any kind is necessary to win.
27. The rights of FLY 92.3 FM, under these rules and regulations, will not be prejudiced or restricted by any indulgent forbearance extended to a winner or contestant and no waiver by FLY 92.3 FM in respect of any breach (actual or these rules and regulations will operate as a waiver in respect of any subsequent breach.)
28. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to the contests or promotions sponsored by FLY 92.3 FM, is reserved exclusively to FLY 92.3 FM. All decisions shall be final, unless otherwise decided by FLY 92.3 FM
29. In all matters, all decisions of FLY 92.3 FM staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
30. WFLY-FM / FLY 92.3 FM reserves the right to amend these rules without notice.
DO NOT TRESPASS.
ALWAYS STAY IN A PUBLIC AREA.
The following rules apply in all contests or promotions sponsored by WFLY-FM / FLY 92.3 FM, which is owned and operated by Albany Broadcasting. By participating in any such contests or promotions, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, particular contests or promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests or promotions. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the following general rules, the particular rules will control.
WFLY FM Troy / FLY 92.3
General Contest Rules
Albany Broadcasting Company General Contest Rules for
WFLY, WYJB, WAJZ, WKLI, WROW & WZMR
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Portions of these general contest rules are in full effect for all contests at all times. Additional prize rules for specific (major) contests may apply. In playing a contest on any of the radio stations listed above it is the contestant’s responsibility to be familiar with all contest rules – on line at station web sites and in the lobby of Albany Broadcasting Company. All contests on WFLY, WYJB, WAJZ, WKLI, WROW & WZMR (referred to hereafter as the “station”) are open to persons 12 years of age or older unless otherwise specified. Employees of Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd. d/b/a Albany Broadcasting Company and its affiliates, contest sponsors, their agencies or representatives, and employees of other radio broadcasting companies are prohibited from participating in any contests on the station, or sponsored by “the station.” To enter, listen to the station, and follow instructions as announced over the air. You may only enter each contest only once on “the station” and/or only once at “the station” sponsored contest location (a client cosponsored promotion with “the station” with an enter to win box). All contests will have specific prizes. Each prize will consist of only what is specified in the prize package.
No cash substitutions of non-cash prizes will be permitted. No duplication of prizes will be awarded. The station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable unless otherwise stated and may have an expiration date. You may not enter any contest on behalf of a friend, relative, spouse, etc. Enter to win slips may not be electronically reproduced – only one enter to win entry per person. The station is not responsible for any miss-delivered prizes, damaged, or late prizes sent to winners, regardless of the reason, including prizes sent via U.S. Mail, UPS, Federal Express or any similar delivery service.
The station and its participating sponsor(s) will determine the value of the prize. Any taxes incurred as a result of acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Proper identification (and a copy of identification for our records) is required to receive any prize. Only winner with proper identification that matches station winner sheet may claim prize. Contest / prize winner may be required to complete a W9 form to complete the prize delivery process. Winners consent that the station shall have the right to publicize their name, voice, and likeness and announce that they have won a prize. Participation in a contest will constitute consent. The station is not responsible for lost or disconnected phone calls. The station is not responsible for cell phone dropouts, service interruption in the completion of a contest. Station reserves the right to go to the next immediate call should a disconnect occur. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded, edited and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station. Calls made to this station at any time may be recorded and edited for on air playback.
Albany Broadcasting Company General Contest Rules for
WFLY, WYJB, WAJZ, WKLI & WROW
You may win only one contest on each of the stations once in a 30-day period. You may win one prize valued at $50 or more once per month from all stations combined.
Special Internet Rules
Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address and fill out all required fields on entry form to be eligible. Limit one entry per day per email address.
“Station” and its sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by station users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant's ability to participate.
Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
In regards to movie preview prize passes, it shall be known that the movie theaters are intentionally overbooked to insure capacity. Winning any movie premiere/preview/early screening does not guarantee seating at the show. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrive at least 1 hour before the start time of the event. Albany Broadcasting Company will not be held responsible if all seating is taken at participating theater. In regards to concerts in general – Award of a backstage pass does not guarantee entry. It is at the discretion of the promoter/artist on site. In the event a, performance, meet and greet, concert, etc, is cancelled on the part of the artist, the station is not responsible for reissuing or substituting promotional prizing for current or rescheduled event. In the event a prize supplier declares bankruptcy, goes out of business, or otherwise is unable to provide the prize awarded, Albany Broadcasting, prize supplier, participating sponsors and the like will not be held responsible. Failure to adhere to rules may result in a revocation of prize. All contest rules will be amended for specific major contest on the station. Rules are available for all contests at the station studios, 6 Johnson Road, Latham, NY 12110, Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm. Rules for major contests may also be obtained at the station studios. (Rev. 1/29/06)